Past Speaking Engagements
- Fasano Medical Director, D Hao Liu, presented on “Wealth & Health: Life Expectancy Trends in USA & Norway” at the Secondary Life Markets Conference on September 20, 2019 in London.
- Mike Fasano presented in plenary session on “Life and Structured Settlement Underwriting” at the 15th International Longevity Risk and Capital Markets Solutions Conference on Friday, September 13th, 2019 in Washington, DC.
- Fasano Medical Director, Robert Feingold, presented on “Medical Trends” at the ILMA 11th Annual Investor Summit in New York City.
- Fasano Senior Medical Director, John Iacovino, presented on “Evidence Based Underwriting” on April 29, 2019 at the American Home Office Underwriting Conference in New Orleans.
- Mike Fasano presented on “Underwriting Small Face Policies” at the ELSA/BVZL International Life Settlement Investor Conference on September 12, 2017 in London.
- Mike Fasano presented on the “Mortality Review Process for Structured Settlements” at the 2015 National Association of Settlement Purchasers (NASP) Conference held on Thursday, November 12th in Las Vegas, NV.
- Fasano Senior Medical Director, John Iacovino, presented on “Longevity Trends – Past, Present and Future” at the International Life Settlement Conference on November 7, 2016 in Munich, Germany.
- Mike Fasano discussed ‘Medical Issues – Still the Key Component of Policy Valuations’ as a panelist at the 2015 LISA Fall Conference, held in Clearwater Beach. FL on Tuesday, October 20th.
- Mike Fasano, President, Fasano Associates, presented on ‘Life Contingent Issues’ during the 2014 Conference of the National Association of Settlement Purchasers (NASP). The Conference was held in the Marriott San Antonio Riverwalk Hotel, San Antonio TX, on November 5th and 6th.
- Mike Fasano, President, Fasano Associates, spoke on the topic of ‘Risk Parameters Affecting ILS and Longevity Markets’ at IQPC’s 12th Annual Insurance Linked Securities Summitin New York City on September 30, 2013.
- Mike Fasano, President, Fasano Associates, presented at the ILMA 5th Annual Investor Summitheld in London on June 3, 2013. Mr. Fasano discussed the ‘Medical Risk Parameters Affecting Life Expectancy’. His presentation covered the impact that medical advances, functional status and genetic developments will have on longevity.
- Fasano Associates’ Medical Director, Dr. Barbara Jo Senatore, MD, presented “The Marie M. Dennison Memorial Lecture” at the 2012 Delaware Valley Home Office Life Underwriters’ Association Annual Spring Conference. Dr. Senatore discussed “Stroke Review and Mortality Predictors”. The Conference was held on April 18, 2012, in Conshocken, PA.
- Dr. John Iacovino, Fasano Associates Senior Medical Director, was ‘The Maria M. Dennison, MD Memorial Lecture’ speaker at the 19th Annual Seminar of the Delaware Valley Life Home Office Life Underwriters Associationon April 7, 2011. Dr. Iacovino’s presentation focused on Respiratory Illnesses in the Elderly population. The Seminar was held at the Philadelphia Marriott West in Conshocken, PA.
- Michael Fasanopresented on “Methodologic Issues in Performance Measurement” during a BVZL Conference on March 29-30, 2011 at the Spring Conference of BVZL in Munich.
Anyone wanting a copy of any of our presentations should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.